As a loyal client of Lighthouse Capital, you automatically get 10% off any estate plan with LivingTrustify.
Everyone needs an estate plan to protect their assets from a complex, costly, and public probate process. By answering about 15 questions in around 15 minutes, you can have peace of mind.Get started today
Your living trust-based estate plan comes with
- A Living Trust
- Pour Over Will
- Power of Attorney
- HIPAA Authorization
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Nomination of Guardian
- Assignment of Business Interest
- State specific checklist
- • Why You Need an Estate Plan?
- • What is a Living Trust?
- • How do I get started with my estate plan?
- • What is a trustee and who should you choose?
- • What is the difference between Will and Trust?
- • What is a Durable Power of Attorney?
- • Why You Need an Advance Health Care Directive?
- • How do I fund my trust?
- • What Is A Special Needs Trust?
- • See all FAQs
And don’t worry, we hate spam too! You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Representatives are registered with and offer only securities and advisory services through PlanMember Securities Corporation, a registered broker/dealer, investment advisor and member FINRA/SIPC. 6187 Carpinteria Ave, Carpinteria, CA. 93013, (800) 874-6910. Lighthouse Capital Planners and PlanMember Securities Corporation are independently owned and operated companies. PlanMember is not responsible or liable for ancillary products or services offered by Lighthouse Capital Planners or these representatives. Clark G. Moffat CA Insurance Lic #0603291, Jared S. Johnson CA Insurance Lic #0E46349. Lighthouse Capital Planners, LivingTrustify and PlanMember Securities Corporation are independently owned and operated.